Arbeco has the capacity to identify any ecological risks that may be associated with a site and guide you through the process of ecological management and planning.
An Ecological Risk Assessment will:
- Identify any protected habitats on site
- Identify the potential of a site to support specially protected species
- Identify constraints and opportunities
- Inform master planning and design schemes to 'design out' complex and costly mitigation requirements
- Ensure clients are aware of time lines involved with ecological surveys and works
- Provide Planning support
- Identify areas for 'biodiversity gains and enhancements
- Provide planning support and advice
Arbeco Ltd. can advise on issues such as trees with bat roosts within development and make recommendations on how to retain these ecological features without compromising the development or the protected habitat.